I've been slowly improving my nail fungus problems by soaking the nails daily in hot water (as hot as I can stand) with sea salt, at least once but preferably 2-3 times a day. I tried CS for this and the fungus which had been in only 2 nails spread to another, I theorize because the CS killed off beneficial flora keeping the fungus in check. It's harder to soak toenails, my DH is doing that now. It might be worthwhile to try the Vick's Vaporub on toenails, I can't take the scent when using it on fingernails before going to bed.

Nancy