Hi Ruth,

I'm not Charles, and I'm sure he'll give his
suggestions,  but thought I'd chime in a little.

I had quit making any suggestions because most have
already made several good ones, plus from the
beginning, you said you were going to follow the
guidance of your doctor.

If you do decide to take us up on some of the
suggestions in the future, I'll give you a quick run
through of some of the pricing of some of the
products.

Homozon runs around $28 or more.  Cheapest I've found
is at www.excellentthings.com.  I realize right now
you are on your doctor's protocol, but if afterwards
you want to try this, it would be at the top of my
suggestions.  I think this would accomplish the same
thing your doctor is trying to accomplish as it would
help to get/keep the bowels up and running.  I've also
heard some don't even use the lemon/lime drink
following the homozon and still get good results.

Many have also suggested Dr. Schultz #1 colon cleanse.
 Sorry, I can't remember how much that runs.

Bragg's raw apple cider vingar runs about $4-5 for 1
QT. at most local health food stores.

Soloray has a good HCL with pepsin 180 capsules for
about $11-12.  Also, NOW has a good super enzyme
product with bile extract, HCL, and a multiple of
other enzymes, 90 capsules for about $12.

So if you do decide to try the homozon, ACV, & one of
the digestive enzymes, these products would run you a
total of about $45 for all of them together, and that
would last you for some time.

Personally, I do not believe your main problem is a
result of not having your gallbladder, but I do
believe is is contributing.  Everybody needs help
digesting as we age and especially if the gallbaldder
has been removed.  That would be a good starting
place.

I believe the problem you have with your colon, you
were born with.  You've mentioned having trouble even
at a very early age (I'm assuming you still had your
gallbladder then).  I would love to see you not have
to have the surgery.  Please consider the homozon
before making your final decision.  Most people have a
significant amount of hardened fecal matter lining the
walls of their colon anyway.  Not only would this help
with that, but it actually gives one a boost of energy
by the ozone in it.

I also recall you mentioning being on a limited income
and not wanting to waste money on yet another
supplement that will just line your medicine cabinet.
I understand.  There's no guarantee these products
would help your individual situation, but they have
been known to help many.

Take care,

Gail