Carlos

Thanks for responding to my email.

What type of tests were done?
Full blood work panel and tick panel

What type of Ehrlichiosis was detected?
Ehrlichia canis - carried by tick...but funny thing....I have NEVER found a
tick    on my dog, grandkid or myself on this property in the 7 years that
we have lived here. I believe with the wet summer that Texas has had this
year...that my dog got it from a mosquito or fly.

What antibiotics have been used in the treatment?
Doxicycline 10mg....she has been taking the Doxicycline for 1 month. I
retested her this week and she is still positive.

Have you had ALL the rest of your dogs tested?
        I have tested all the dogs on the property. I understand that this
bacteria
        can lay dormant for some time before attacking the blood cells.

I have been giving her CS to drink but I was wondering if anyone had use CS
in any other way to get it to the blood cell faster?

Gwlynda Irek, Country Ridge Bulldogs
Educational Program Coordinator
www.crbulldog.com

Members of:
Bulldog Club of America
Lone Star Bulldog Club

Nothing new will come into your life unless you are grateful for what you
haveÂ….