Do you mean the actual fingernail moon being blue, or the area above the
moon as Sol was referring to?

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 8:57 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: blue moons, was Re: CS>COLLOIDAL SILVER IS TOO MUCH TOXIC

Sandee George wrote:
> Hi There Sol - thanks for yours, you obviously did not read mine
> before answering it - I said I had blue moons long before I ever heard

> about silver when I was a child - I do not understand what everyone is

> talking about - when they allude to the fact that ingesting the EIS
> brings on this result - could it be something else and not the EIS -
> this is what I was saying !!!!!!
> Regards
> Sandee

Blue moons can be brought on by several medical conditions.  Basically
if the blood lacks oxygen, they can present as being blue, sort of a
bluegreen, like a vein typically is.  If silver is responsible then they
will be more of a slate blue. The easiest way to differentiate the two
is that if you press on the moon, it will turn white if a blood
condition, but remain blue if from silver.

Marshall