I only looked for carbohydrate content, since you stated almonds do not contain any carbohydrate, I didn't write anything about potassium.
sol

ICWFugitt wrote:
Morning Sol,

>> At 10:49 AM 7/19/2007, you wrote:
Plus Almonds are the second highest food in Potassium, Black Strap molasses is number 1.

That is incorrect, according to the USDA nutrient database, 100 grams of almonds have 19.74 grams of carbohydrate.

Something is wrong. My listing shows 728. It is an old USDA listing. If it is in fact 19.74 then tell us the #2 food. <grin>
Blackstrap shows 2492 mg.  I think celery is high also.
Bananas are overrated as a potassium source. Of course people eat lots of bananas, often several per day. So, that adds up.