> In recently reading and investigating the blood type diet info, I was
> extremely dismayed to find that it buys into the "saturated fats are
> bad, and vegetable oils are good" myth, which is having such
> devastating health consequences. Plus it recommends soy and soy milk
> as good foods, which I no longer think they are. (see the book "The
> Whole Soy Story"), Weston A. Price foundation, etc.
> For me the blood type plans, though I got a good tidbit here and
> there, are seriously flawed by the fats and soy mis-information.

Agree 100%...

And if you read about the Metabolic Type diet, you'll find that it agrees with you too...

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour