From: Charles King [mailto:ck...@global2000.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 1999 12:25 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Step by step

I'm not being mean, just lazy because this question comes up
frequently.(see where this is heading?)
Mikes post that welcomed you to the list is also a FAQ. It contains
among other things, excellent pointers to sites that give construction
info to get you started.
The list itself will raise and answer other questions, I'm sure.

                                                        Chuck

On Tue, 06 Jul 1999 16:27:47 -0500, Pam Whitmire <paw...@lcc.net>
wrote:

>Is there a possibility that some of you silver gurus would do a step by
>step post about making CS? I'm new, and I think there are several more
>pretty new folks.

Cannibals don't eat clowns 'cause they taste funny!

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@id.net>