Definitely find out if you even have a yeast infection.
The signs you described need to be checked for high or
low sugar levels, as these signs can indicate Diabetes Type  II.
You will want to address that immediately.  The test involves
a simple prick of your finger for a blood sample.

In a message dated 7/29/2007 12:20:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,