Hi,Kirsteen, Thanks. I am stillhoping to avoid the surgery by some means or other. Have an appointment made for me by my daughter in law who has a form of cancer that does not respond to chemo. This alternative health practitioner uses something called an omdemed machine to identify areas in the body where there is trouble. I am not sure of the spelling of the name of the machine. Maybe Omdamed, We go there on Tuesday . This is very expensive, but have decided to dip into savings and try it out. don't want to leave any stones unturned. Will post a follow-up sometime next week. Cheers, Ruth

From Ruth Strackbein

From: "Kirsteen Wright" <kirsteen.falcons...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Sore throat
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:56:42 +0100

On 8/18/07, ruth strackbein <ruthstrackb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
 I hope that the others know to skip my messages if they find the
> content too gross.  Cheers, Ruth
>
> From Ruth Strackbein

Ruth

I would never skip your messages. I've consistently found you to be
polite, dignified and upbeat. I really wish you well and hope you find
the improvement you need.

Cheers
Kirsteen
--
"But ye gotta know *where* ye're just gonna rush in. Ye cannae just
rush in *anywhere*. It looks bad, havin' to rush oout again straight