Vinegar can be used as a douche for decreasing the ph, which makes it inhospitable to microorganisms. Cranberry juice was used as a douche by the Indians for vagina discharges ( http://archives.foodsafety.ksu.edu/ffnet/2006/9-2006/ffnet_sept_10.htm ). Directly inoculating the vagina with acidophilus bacteria can be helpful as well.

http://www.ehow.com/how_7838_cure-vaginal-infections.html might have some helpful hints as well.

Marshall

ransley wrote:
A situation has arisen. Wife has a vaginal infection. Feels to her to be
identical to last one a few years ago that was identified as E. Coli. She
says it's not yeast, not Urinary Tract, and not kidney.
What we've done: I mixed Colloidal Silver, made it into Goldenseal tea,
added MSM, DMSO and iodine, (this is the same basic solution that finally
nixed my very aggravating hot-weather-only eye infection) and she used it as
a douche, four times a day for 2-3 days now.
She has drank a lot of 50/50 CS and Gatorade and a lot of pure cranberry
juice.

The infection has neither worsened nor got better.

We can't let an e.coli infection go for long. If something doesn't work
fast, it will have to be back to the doctor for antibiotics, which will of
course destroy her gut culture that we have worked on.

Good news- this has finally gotten her to agree to take cayenne and learn to
drink kefir. Resistance is Futile!

She took her first 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne in water this morning, and didn't
have a bad reaction to it. I'm making fresh kefir now.

Daddybob
Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.2/966 - Release Date: 8/22/2007
9:05 AM