  From: John McLean
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 6:33 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Plantar Warts - remove with banana peel

  I know that vitamin E will remove them.

  Buy some Vit E capsules and squeeze them onto a cloth and apply the cloth to
the affected area, repeat daily with fresh Vit E, they will get rather tender,
but after a few days they will be able to be scratched out.

  My brother in law had them on the soles of his feet and could hardly walk, so
he tried the Vit E treatment and in a few day he could remove them with a light
scratch of his finger nail. He was amazed, having endured freezing, operations,
but they kept coming back. He said they left conical holes in his feet, but
they healed out.

  John in Australia