From: Michael Giammarino <sonic-internatio...@worldnet.att.net>
To: Sonic International <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, 8 July 1999 14:40
Subject: CS>[CS] DMSO as transport mech

I am experimenting with DMSO mixed with CS.

DMSO is a very good transport mechanism, it passes through the skin
and takes anything mixed with it into the system. I read years back
that spy agency's mixed poison with it in order to get it into the
system of a target, with great success.

 I wonder if it would be good as a transport mechanism for CS. For
topical uses, to get it absorbed into the surrounding tissue as well
as the effected area.

Any idea's out there?

Thanks

Mike