Wayne :
I want to thank you very much for the info at =
http://www.miraclemineral.org/

This is nothing more than any one of a dozen different 'stabilized oxygen' products... aka 'chlorine dioxide'.

There is a huge debate about whether it produces any benefits or not.

Most people say not. I tried it for 3 months - nothing.

The fact that most of the products sold are MLM based is the biggest red flag for me - but there are some people whose opinion I value that say it worked for them...

So, as always, caveat emptor - but my vote says it is pure BS...