I never said it was much to pay.

----- Original Message ----- From: "SMax" <s...@emotap.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: CS>What is FREE, not much.

Faith,
You know, in my view (which is different from everyone else's view), some
things are just not worth complaining about or trying to change. Each of us
has a separate point of view and look at the world differently and make
different distinctions.

My point of view is so different than yours. It's funny, because what I was
thinking was ten dollars isn't much to pay for this miracle gift that was
offered.  I actually felt almost guilty because I felt I should be paying
more.  I probably would have paid a million for it, had I had a million.
S-Max