[Laurel and Hardy act... snipped!!

Maryann writes:
> **** OK -- that cracked me up!!!  :-D  Sounds like our own personal
> version of Who's On First!!!  MA

Hi everybody!

Let's see if maybe Ken, Charles, Wayne and Simon and whomever else is
participating in the ozone generator debate, the miracle mineral
thread, and whatever other nitpicking festivals that're going on can
please retire those topics before you drive everybody crazy?

There's more reading and writing going on than communicating and
understanding. I think you can do better.

As near as I can tell, a couple grand can get you a very nice, safe,
well controlled and durable ozone generator. You can also scratch build
or modify and adapt something much cheaper and simpler, if you're handy
enough and have the time to spend doing it. Not everybody does,
however. At some point two grand might be a good value.

Meanwhile, y'all report back when you have some personal results with
that oxygen supplement, okay? Then we'll have more to talk about. I've
downloaded the first part of the e-book but haven't had a chance to
crack it yet. <sigh>

Welcome to Jen and any other new members who are lurking. Please chime
in with your questions. The group is happy to talk about the main
subject, colloidal silver, whenever anybody asks them to! Let us know
what more you'd like to know about.

Thank you, all.

Be well,

Mike Devour