Need this info if you have it; what it is and where to get it and how much?? Got a friend with very bad arthritis. Thanks, Leslie ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshalee Hallett" <utahpug...@izikoo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 10:22 PM
Subject: CS>Arthritis is all gone!!

Dear Friends,
I just wanted to tell you that, thanks to a fellow on this list who told me about CMO, my arthritis is now gone. I have absolutely no pain, even though I still have the nodes on both small fingers. None of the other fingers are affected, and all my joints, even the knees and hips, no longer bother me!
I haven`t tried the borax, even though I bought some.
One  course of CMO that  I got through the Internet did the trick!
Hugs to you all!
Marshalee
PS, a month ago I got lazy and didn`t take my CS. I got a UTI that was horrendous! Was like peeing barb wire! Ouchy!
Made some fresh CS, and 2 days later, it was all better!
That`ll larn me!