> I can't post things to it- when I send an email, it does not show up,
> thought you should know. - Kathryn

Two things to be certain of, Kathryn:

One, you need to subscribe to the OT list, just like you do the main
one. Otherwise, you'll not see *any* messages from the OT list.

See the web page for instructions: http://www.silverlist.org ... click
on the Off Topic List link.

Two, you can only post to the OT list if you're subscribed to the main
list, and only from the address you're using on the main list.

If you want to get the OT list delivered to a different address and
post from that address, let me know. I'll have to set that up manually.
It's not difficult, but not the default behavior of the way I've got
the software jury-rigged. <sigh>

Hope that answers a couple of questions about using the OT list.

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner