Evening Carlos,

At 06:46 PM 9/2/2007, you wrote:
Sorry, Wayne,
I mispelled (goofed).
   I don't think I even noticed that.

BASEBALL bat technique you told us about some time ago, when you mentioned yout method to have a dog obey.
   I figured that but did not want to think the wrong thing.

In this case, it is about 1/4 inch in diameter, a green stick.

I put it in my truck and used it one time on the dogs head,
about half hard enough to kill a fly.

This is a highly intelligent dog.

Now...... when I pick up the stick, the dog does what he was commanded to do, the one time I tapped him with it.

Who is the genius, the dog or me ? Or the type stick I used.

He is a half breed and a stray.  The lovingest dog  I have ever seen.
He loves everybody. Looks like half German shepherd and half huskie. Feels like he is made out of LEAD. Can run and run and run in the heat.

No one understood..........  The one dog that I used harsh correction
on, I saved his life.  He had demoted himself from a valuable dog to
one barely worth a good bullet.

After I did that, he never made that mistake again the rest of his life. The dog trainer from disney world taught me a lot, including the best way to make corrections.

Now I am trying to learn from the WAR DOG trainer. These guys are serious. And the dogs must be highly disciplined.

Wayne