Zeb writes:
> The problem with posting to off topic, is that there is not much
> activity there and most of it is not health related which is fine with
> me but if I want a health question answered or wish to share some health
> related subject, I am more apt to have it read or responded to on this
> list.If this is still a problem, I can post to off topic first if that
> would be helpful.

If you have a health-related question, by all means ask on the main
list. The OT list is to take the overflow if your non-CS-related topic
gets to be too lengthy or busy and people still want to discuss it.

Yes, raising a health question on the OT list tends not to get as good
a response as here on the main list.

Ask, and take the OT bits to the other list or private mail after a day
or so.

Be well,

Mike D.