Subject : CS>raw to br
Date : Sun, 2 intolorant 2007 22:43:28 -0700 (PDT)

From : gastro problemsThe <jamaki...@yahoo.com>

To : silver-list@eskimo.com

Wayne ,you advocate the use of eggs and milk. I wonder if you think that dont milk and eggs that are not organic are still beneficial? Of course I am sure that you prefer the raw organic over not but if a person is unable to eat raw or organic, do you still think that milk and eggs are good?I have heard that people who are lactose br can tolerate raw milk but if it is not raw, they have br br best eggs I have seen, have come from farmers markets where the yolk is a deep color. The grocery store eggs that are in the organic section br seem to look or taste any better. I still buy them over the conventional eggs. Raw milk is hard because it comes in such big bottles and it goes bad quickly so it never gets finished before it gets sour.

Got a little couch potato?

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour