From: cking...@nycap.rr.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Hot vs Spicy
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 22:21:19 -0400

Nah...
They're relative.

Gave a single drop  of "Daves Insanity Sauce" on a cracker to a friend
who thought he liked "hot".
He cried.
and sweated.

My first bottle lasted 10 years as I was getting used to it.

Now I buy a hotter version by the 6 pack.

Cayenne is relegated to spicy for me.

Now, them there "Scotch bonnets" still have to be respected...
But I'll slice them onto a tomato sandwich.

If you're merely mincing words, cayenne IS a spice, and therefore
"spicy".

                                                Chuck
I planted some bird seed.
 A bird grew.