From: magen

Date: 09/05/07 20:17:50

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>Off topic list

Dear Dee!On my list there is a message from Wayne ... The footer has the
address for Mike Devour and also the place for subscribing to the OT list.
This is NOT a Yahoo list by Mikes decision and I believe we are ALL very
happy with that!

The message is titled:" CS>Drab posts" if you scroll down all the way you
will find the info you need. I enjoy reading your posts!

Marianne