Subject : CS>Severe muscle cramps

Date : Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:03:00 -0400

From : "faith gagne" <jitte...@gis.net>

To : <silver-list@eskimo.com>

Does CS help muscle cramps?

I am having severe muscle cramping of the legs and feet at night. These cramps are more like seizures and they wrench me out of a sound sleep 2 or 3 times a night. This is really cutting down on my sleep.

My hands are also cramping badly during the day, though not as often as my legs and feet. My feet and hands can sometimes feel heavy and numb.

My doctor does not know what is wrong and he has scheduled me to see a neurologist on October 1.

Will CS help this problem?

Thank you.

Faith

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour