This doesn't surprise me at all.  I wonder when the big pharma's will get
around to squashing him, or stealing from him, old cynic that I am.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Brooks Bradley

Date: 07/09/2007 02:06:19

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Cc: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>World Farming Disaster: Comment

Dear Jonathan,

We have used the essential micro-organisms from SDC for a number of years...
with extraordinary effect. One very pleasant surprise was the VERY
beneficial response our test animals (horses, cows, dogs, cats and chickens,
primarily), to the influence of this wonderful enzyme-based solution as a
general health support. Dr. Higa's discovery is, in a word.....superb. Many
of our staff, including me, use it as a standard supplemental nutrition aid.
..with powerful results.

Dr. Higa's original, design goal, was to implement fertility increases in
depleted/deficient soils. Many years ago I conducted extensive evaluations on
various soil amendments and found the