> We also have started with a natural doctor and have started
> a heavy metal detox.  Will this detox effect or contradict benefits
> of taking cs during this period of detoxing?

    That is a big 'depends'... there are many different ways to detox from
    heavy metals, so it would depend on exactly what the method you are
    using entails...

    But generally, I'd say no, it most likely won't interfere with using CS.

> The doctor said it could take months to a year to completely detox if
> that is even possible.

    Oh, it is possible, if you're willing and able to do what is necessary.
    As I said, there are many different methods, and some work better than
    others.

Hello again:

What I was really concerned about detoxing and the cs was would the detox wipe
out the cs we are taking also since it is supposed to remove metals.  The
doctor has us on parotid tablets; allernest, hepatica and bucco drops in water.

Dianne