(And in a few minutes, Simon (Charles) will read my last post, and hopefully take a couple of clues from it for himself, as well as some satisfaction that I agree with him. <LOL>)

Heh... yes, I tend to catch up on email early in the morning... usually I compose my replies, but wait until I'm finished going through all of the digests before sending each of them, which often results in consolidating and even deleting some...

Sorry - I'll try to make more of an effort to do just that (and to bite my fingers when I don't really need to say something)...

Thanks again for being so patient in dealing with all of the egos here (and yes, I am fully aware that mine is hyper-inflated) ... ;)