Dear Marshall,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

This bit of information is so valuable that I am going to add it to my
ColsilGen instructions.
something like...  " if taking CS causes you to feel unwell, then there may be
an underlying
serious problem somewhere in your body. ... There may be infection which the CS
is dealing
with; resulting in your body trying to eliminate an unusual amount of waste"

This statement obviously needs some editing and some explanation added, and
what to do
about it. Feedback and contributions from the group would be very welcome. It
would be
good to formulate a responsible statement around the herxheimer phenomenon

OK,
Tony Moody