Hi Pat,
I don't have experience with PS but the tingling, pins and needles effect can
sometimes be
due to healing taking place. That blood is flowing where it was not and that
nerves are being
re-stimulated. Sort of like pins and needles after being in an awkward posture.
Yes?

Hope this helps,
Tony

On 10 Sep 2007 at 18:08, Pat wrote about :
Subject : CS>PS (phosphatidylserine)

> I have suspected for several months but now am certain, that when I
> take  PS capsule, my sciatica gets worse.  I took one last night after
> my sciatica had been doing well, and today it's got sharp tingles and
> stinging all the way into the foot.  I wonder if it's doing anything
> good by causing it to hurt more, or just doing harm?

<big snip>