On Mar 18, 2007, at 2:05 PM, sol wrote:

Nope, all properties of DMSO are not shared by MSM. DMSO can transport other substances into tissues, but MSM can't. Supposedly MSM can penetrate tissues for a very short distance but it can't take anything else with it. Therefore it will not take CS deep into tissues, for just one example.

According to one of the books I have Dr. Jacob's now uses far more MSM with his patients than DMSO, but the reason for that is patient compliance. MSM, though not as effective for many purposes, does not cause the body and breath odor that DMSO does, so MSM is much more likely to be used consistently.
sol

Sandee George wrote:
I am supposing that since MSM is the
crystallized next step,
if you will from DMSO that all the properties apply ? !! I have not