  From: zoe w<mailto:ilovegra...@yahoo.co.uk>
  To: scl...@netzero.com<mailto:scl...@netzero.com>
  Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 11:24 AM
  Subject: Re[2]: CS>Lugol's

  Not any more   as of August 1, 2007  it is illegal to sell Lugols (full
strength)  in anything  over 1 oz bottles.
  The www.jcrows<http://www.jcrows/>  site is now offering a 16 oz bottle   of
half strength Lugols   so you have to take twice as much to do the same job.
   Just more government interference with our natural remedies that work.
This time they claim the substance is being used by Meth Labs.    Only way to
get larger amounts now is be prescription   and then they have to collect tons
of personal information before you can purchase it.
  zoe