Marshall Dudley wrote:
marmar...@bellsouth.net wrote:

    > Well when it
    > arrived, I got both, a total of about 6 Kg, which should
    probably last
    > me about 1,000 years. I am in the process of trying to send back
    the 4
    > Kg box now.
    >
    > 2 KG should make about 7.15 KG of MMS, which is about 250 ounces
    (or
    > about 62 4 oz. bottles of MMS).

    **** Marshall -- rather than return it, would you be interested in
    selling it?  MA

I guess I could if someone wanted that much. Remember that it is hazardous material, which can add a good bit to the shipping costs.

Marshall

Kim wrote:
Whats the chance of getting it to Australia?I would love to buy and try. re horses -our entire horseracing industry is shut down right now! and I am reading the 2 books -half way through -and wondering if this stuff could help??? anyway-if you know a way i can buy it and get it into australia -i'd love to know!
kind regards to all