Morning Simon,

>> At 06:13 AM 9/20/2007, you wrote:
Typical crap from people who worship at the altar of the medical gods...

  Why does anyone need this in their Eyes ?

  My German Shepherd is between 11 and 12 years old.

Her eyes are as bright and clear as a 1 or 2 year old.
She never had any EyeBright or anything else in her eyes.

The only think I have ever put in my eyes are CS and DMSO for the purpose of killing bacteria ........ when I am out working.

I work is places so dirty I go out to my truck and wash my hands in CS. These are mechanical rooms from 20 to 30 years old.
The dust and dirt in these places is awful.

Likely so dirty bacteria cannot live there. It seems to me, I need to wash it off.

Wayne