"We're not in Kansas any more, Toto!"

It's a line from the Wizard of Oz, delivered by Dorothy when she
realizes the twister has deposited her... somewhere else.

Rather a good case of understatement in its original context, and here
used to suggest that things are not as you're accustomed to believing
they are.

I don't know if the line is in the original book, or only the movie.

In any case, folks, please don't invest *too* much energy in the
chemtrail topic, since it's bound to arouse the skeptics of the idea
and devolve into a rather pointless, "Is not!" "Is too!" debate. <grin>

There's lots of info, pro and con, as near as Google.

Be well,

Mike D.