Dee wrote:
Hi Jodi, I use Lugols and one called detoxified iodine and seem to be fine. I know what you mean about the cost, especially here as I have to pay postage as well. What about a good quality kelp? Just a thought. Dee -------Original Message-------
Hi Dee -

I started taking a high-quality seaweed/kelp combination sometime back, since I learned about the relationship between iodine and low thyroid, and I felt great with tons of energy on it at first, but then crashed and suddenly felt irritable, exhausted, depressed, and barely able to get up off the couch for a couple of days. I read and have been told that those like me with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (which is both autoimmune and low thyroid) experience that kind of thing when taking iodine, so I figured it had something to do with that, but I still haven't give up completely on the idea of supplementing with it. I was just wondering if the Magnascent was somehow superior to iodine from other sources, but I guess it isn't. Thanks for your thoughts.
Jodi