I get them too.  I paint them with iodine and in 1-3 days it's gone.

----- Original Message ----
From: Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>
To: silver-list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 6:00:45 AM
Subject: CS>question on cs and an ear problem

I somehow have managed to get a large pimple or boil inside my ear.  I felt it
coming on and used cs (5ppm)twice a day but it got larger anyway.  My ear is
almost swollen shut and swollen out around it.  I decided maybe the cs wasn't
getting to where it needed to and yesterday started with a mixture of cs with a
small amount of DMSO in it, a mixture that I normally used on sore joints.  A
little of the swelling is down but it still hurts pretty bad and I don't hear
out of the ear.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  If I go to the doctor they
are just going to want to give me antibiotics and they tear my system up but
may have to go that way if I don't get relief soon.

Appreciate any help.

Dianne

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca