Hello!

Luz and Leo here.

We are out-of-the country, working on the promotion of Reflexology, on the
Netherlands Antilles' island of Bonaire (Caribbean Sea). We're almost through,
just a couple of days more, to go home, to our appartment in Medellin.

After two workshops and many many clients we heard of someone with candida, and
she seems to be in a pretty bad state.

Can anyone give us the key to the Candida thread (or any files), so that we can
inform this lady, whom we would really want to have on this Forum also, but
that is up to her.

Thank you all in advance,

Take Care,

Luz y Leo