  From: Kurt Milkowski
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 8:24 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re: Forced flu vaccines?

  Never mind the chemicals, it would be the bacteria and virii I would worry
about. Not to mention the thimerisol.

  Kurt

  Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    thanks for the responses everyone I am dead set against it and am just sick
that they can even begine to force this on me....they have the nasal form too
does anyone know the chemical contents of those? ...thanks to all debbie

    Kurt Milkowski <kurt.milkow...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
      I was going to bring a link over from Mercola.com but having some
computer probs. Anyway if you go to the site he has a great piece on ho to
avoid vaccines. Basically you can charge you employer with assualt with a
deadly weapon for attemping this bullshit. There is NO fedaral law requiring
vaccines for anyone at any time. Check it out-DO NOT vaccinate, unless of
course you like the idea of disease, mercury, and aspartame being stuck into
your ass.

      Kurt

      Simon Jester <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:
        > I received a letter from my employer for two forms of flu vaccines,
        > one nasal one injectable. They are wanting 100% of staff to comply
        > with these vaccines, and are saying in the future, ?, this will be
        > madatory.
        > I work with transporting people in and out of hospitals and nursing
        > homes. Can I be forced by my employer or the..The Center for Disease
        > Control to take this?????

        They can get away with whatever we let them get away with.

        Your best bet is to claim that it violates your religious beliefs.

        Otherwise, tell them to shove it... and when they fire you, sue their
        asses off.

        Not the best answer, but we are living in a police state, you know...