My wife and I are driving to Las Vegas next month and a few friends have warned us about the dangers of hepatitis in food and drink and suggest
that we get hep shots which I refuse to do.
We are taking some CS with us but am not quite sure on the best way for hep prevention. Should one drink some CS with every meal or just take it once a day? Has anyone been in this situation and how have you handled it?
Thanks, Dennis

mborg...@att.net wrote:
I took nothing else as I did not know of silver as it was 33 yrs ago.
No drugs, the doc said the slow release of sugar repairs the liver, it did mine
and my friends' liver.  As I stated she lost her whole liver.  We did not have
hep at the same time.  She went to Hawaii and ate something most of the other
patrons also ended up with hep.

Mary