  From: Michael Zangari [mailto:truez2...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 2:17 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Forced Anthrax vaccines - NOT... WAS: Re: Forced flu vaccines?

  I had several high density negative ion generators going in my apartment for
seve years prior to the arival of the anthrax. I used negative ions for
clarity, killing bacteria, and brightness.
  It was a studio condo. Very small with a very dense concentration of negative
ions. I think that did the trick. I still developed a congestive heart failure.
The thing that eventually saved my life was selegiline and good medication
monitoring.
                                                           =z=

      =z=
The novelist, journalist and psychologist
Michael Zangari
http://zangarijournalism.com