  From: Deborah Gerard
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:00 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Lugols at Humco

  It has on one page listed tincture and on this page that is posted it has the
Solution...the tincture has alcohol and solution does not...thanks debbie

  Leslie <leslie1...@windstream.net> wrote:
    Just read the other emails. Glad you found it. Now, are you saying Humco
does have the Lugols Iodine formula without alcohol?? That seems to be contrary
to what the employee of Humco told me. I would like to know.

    Thanks,
    Leslie