CS has helped me so many ways, but could not find a way with my high blood
pressure. I am off meds now, but  to do this I  took cayenne tincture  orally
daily( This is a challenge) . I am up to 1/2 tsp. 3 x a day, but am  trying to
get to more, and I take one of Doctor Christopher's products,  Hawthorne Berry
Syrup.  It is so great to be free of the meds, so very very  good.  I am
still taking the cayenne and hawthorne berry syrp and will do  so indefinately.
This is in answer to the following from Emile

Hi has anybody experience or are there known effects / treatments for  high
blood pressure /eye trombosis using CS or any other succesfull  methods.

Regards

Emile