The pathogen is Borrelia burgdorferi and all of its friends. The aspartame and
mercury are food for the bugs. Yes lyme has been around for a long time, they
just keep making it better all the time. Keeps us confused that way. In a
recent study 100 out of 100 alzhiemers patients tested postive for Bb post
mortum, very intersting.

  Kurt

Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:
  I used the wrong word. I meant weapnoized for the lyme. Lyme existed
long before it was apparently weaponized, but apparently as a much less
virulent strain. The present epidemic seems to have developed from a
strain that appeared near Lyme in the 70's.

Do you have anything to support that the other diseases you listed are
designer? I know that several can be caused by neurotoxins, such as
aspertame and mercury, but as a designer disease, I would think a
pathogen would be required.

Marshall