From: "Dave" <ddar...@centurytel.net>

To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:17 AM

Subject: Re: CS>Vaccines- chronic fatigue

...I never felt right for 42 years, Then I diagnosed my problem myself with the help of the Internet and cured it with CS in three days. Chronic Fatigue, Pain and Arthritis were the main problems (as well as brain fog) and I'm sure they would have called it one of those if given the chance. It even went so far that they wanted to remove the cartilage from my affected joints. After whipping the Lyme I cured the arthritis with CMO ,Glucosamine, Condroitin along with 6 grams a day of vitamin C and equal amount of L-Lysine and 6 grams of Niacin to help the circulation of these things to the joints. If you want to try this start very small on the niacin as the flush can be severe until you build up a resistance.

Dave

Hi Dave.

Glad to hear that you finally healed yourself. What a story!

You mentioned building up a resistance to niacin so after a while you don't flush from it. You may not know that although this is a common perception of many, there are other factors involved. I thought I'd share with you a tidbit about niacin from my book on sauna therapy,

======beginning excerpt======

Niacin (also called nicotinic acid or Vitamin B-3) is known as the "flushing" vitamin because it causes the skin to redden or become flushed due to capillary enlargement and increased blood flow. It also makes the skin feel itchy and prickly. If people take high enough doses of B-3, they sometimes also feel nauseated, dizzy, disoriented, and even mentally unstable and volatile. For these reasons, niacinamide -- a close relative chemically to niacin that does not cause skin flush or other symptoms -- has become a popular substitute. However, it turns out that this "flushing" property unique to niacin is not only crucial to the detoxification process, but indicates that a detoxification process is actually occurring.