MMS-related topics, PART 4 (of 6)
 [This is the continuation of an email from October 2002]

[NENAH] Now let's take a look at the pertinent data on the label of Inner
Light's Prime pH. Among the usual information (name of company, address,
dosage, standard warning about not taking it if you're pregnant or nursing, the
product is not intended to treat or prevent any disease, etc.), it says:

"Prime pH is highly alkaline. Do not apply to eyes, skin or any other area of
the body. Always dilute in water." Fair enough. People take hydrochloric acid
(HCl) tablets to help with digestion if the stomach doesn't produce enough HCl,
but they must swallow the tablet with water rather than chew the tablet or
dissolve the tablet in water and then drink it. Otherwise, the HCl will burn
them. Substances that are highly acidic OR highly alkaline can burn.

But here's what to me is the really important part of the label. The "contents"
section reads: "Supplement Facts: Sodium chlorite ion as Sodium (5%)"

Here's the punchline. Even assuming that Chlorine Dioxide is toxic -- FOR WHICH
NO DATA HAS BEEN POSTED TO THIS LIST PROVING THAT CLAIM** -- the Prime pH
supplement produced by Inner Light is DIFFERENT from ClO2. The chemical name of
Sodium Chlorite is NaClO2. This appears to be the "stabilized chlorine dioxide"
discussed in the last paragraph of the last excerpt, which says, "The correct
description of this [stabilized chlorine dioxide] is stabilized chlorite." An
important distinction! Interestingly, that website also states that "though
stabilized chlorite is also an oxidizing agent, it is not nearly as powerful as
chlorine dioxide" -- the implication being that because of this, Chlorite is
not as good as Chlorine Dioxide. However, we are not using Sodium Chlorite to
try to disinfect a reservoir. We are using it inside the human body. A little
can go a long way.

Getting back to the "Na" before the "ClO2" in Inner Light's IONIC supplement:
one letter difference in a chemical formula can make the difference between a
compound that is poisonous or healing. For instance, zinc is listed as a heavy
metal. Yet people who take mineral supplements know that zinc helps prevent
colds and is a much needed mineral by the body -- so how can it be poisonous?
The answer lies in the FORM in which zinc is found. Similarly, some minerals in
their ionic form are assimilable by the body and therefore healing, whereas in
their non-ionic form they are not.

. . . Note the word "ion" on the Prime pH label. Until I am told by a chemist
that ClO2 is poisonous to humans in tiny amounts and is identical to NaClO2 --
or that NaClO2 in its own right has negative characteristics and effects -- I
will continue to take Prime pH.

If anyone would like to purchase Prime pH from me for testing, to either prove
or disprove its safety and/or efficacy, I will be very happy to sell any amount
at my wholesale distributor's price, plus shipping. . . .

Sincerely,
NENAH