I hate to tell you, but alternative medicine has been under attack for a number of years in this country. There are whole organizations that exist to fight back. They even target their own: they revoke liscenses from drs that practice outside of what "they" consider to be good medicine, which in my opinion, exists to line the pockets of the drug and insurance companies.

Which is why National Health Insurance is to be regarded with fear and loathing. That might be like writing them a blank check.

Kathryn