At 06:56 PM 10/25/2007 -0400, you wrote:

works for me, but HCV seems to be able to learn to adapt...if i had it to do
over, i'd hit it much harder (higher concentration and volume both, & every few hours) unrelenting than i did the firs 6 months, where i screwed up by going to
higher concentration less often and 1/2 the amount after the first couple
months. also, i think fresh stuff where the particulate part hasn't fallen out or been filtered is much more potent and would stay with that. i started aging
and super-filtering after the first 3 months too, and now think almost pure
ionic doesn't get it now matter how strong.

i'm using MMS now along with the CS, and a whole slew of herbs, and seem to be
doing well.  the stuff isn't really convenient or pleasant to deal with, but
seems to be working.  and the beck tools, and rife (for whatever it may be
worth)... the mag pulser seems to be a good thing - want an oscillating field
one with high power and rapid fire, but they're pricey.

Ode - did your friends HIV count stay at 0 or climb up again after awhile?

## Don't know.  I should ask.

HM com-100:  just got one.  big fat thing.  came with a HM TDS-3 bonus.
measured some of my aged stable clear CS.  my old TDS-1 says 31ppm.  the new
TDS-3 says 36ppm. the com-100 says about 71.5 uS in EC (KCl) mode, or 36ppm.
now my question is how many ppm is my silver???
i somehow thought (i am CRS challanged) from reading that uS was agreed to read EIS/CS at about even translation to ppm ??? but this appears to be double what
i expected, or is all my over-burning/filtering/repeat... really making it at
over 70ppm ???

## 70+ uS [as PPM sorta kinda ] would be correct and possible, however, the filtering may have added something to make a more soluble silver compound out of the ionic content. Most paper contains some acid residue from the paper making process. That's what makes paperback books yellow and crumble with age and why lab grade [there are many grades] filter paper is neutralized paper. [ash washed, ash free, acid free....or something like that ]

I've had 87 uS [unfiltered] batches stay stable, clear and colorless [with very heavy TE] for several months, then oxidize into a deep yellow brew at 30 uS cleared up by adding a few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide and not significantly increasing the conductivity...still very heavy TE. Since meters don't read particle content and lasers don't read in numbers at all, the actual total PPM may have been over 100.

I think the meter equivalency range where the uS number ~ = PPM , stops being reasonable at around 30 uS..which is, incidentally, where anomalies start cropping up in plotting conductivity/time rise curves at a constant current. [ Faraday, Ohms Law and meters start arguing more than normal. ]

Ode

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>