Massachusetts (Taxachusetts) has made a new law starting July 1, 2007 stating
that all residents age 18 and over must have health insurance or face stiff tax
penalties.   I don't have to worry about it because I already have insurance,
but  I am outraged.

This law preys upon the citizens to benefit the insurance industry.  I think
this is unconstitutional, oppressive, and deplorable.  It is archaic, for
crying out loud.

I called a senator's office this morning and I was told that the whole country
is going this way.   I don't believe that B.S. for one minute.  This is not
progressive leadership, it is regressive.  This is hard-line taxation burdening
the people.

I am just ripping, but I don't know what to do about it.  Any suggestions folks?

Faith