AOL Email   see www.oilpulling.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ekowal...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 1:42 PM
  Subject: CS>CS: Off Topic-OIL PULLING-Willing to talk about it?

        Hi everybody. I'm researching a subject for a potential article on
oil-pulling and Doctor Karach's claims regarding it. If anyone on the list has
negative or positive feedback on this subject that they'd like to contribute
and would like to participate in a questionnaire about it and possibly a
follow-up in a week or two, I'd appreciate any anecdotal evidence on the
subject that I can get. Please contact me privately by clicking here: 90+ Info
Volunteer

        If this link does not work, please send an email to
ninetyplus4l...@aol.com with the following statement in the subject line ''90+
IV: Willing to participate in oil-pulling questionnaire''.  Thanks in advance
for anyone who responds.

        J.D. Shafer-Author of the 90+ Newsletter and Blog-Are you aware of
Inflammatory Breast Cancer? If not, arm yourself with information here: 90+ -
Don't be another victim blind-sided by this aggressive disease.