Hello,
I have read in recent posts about yellow coloured CS that adding a few drops
of H2O2 will take away the yellow colour because it is separating the
particles which have joined together. I have also read that adding H2O2 to
CS makes it work better. I also read that a mixture of CS and H2O2 is not a
good idea for neubalizing if the person is a smoker because it could cause
nicotine to be dislodged from deep in the lungs and cause a heart attack.
Are there any chemists out there who could explain what actually happens to
the CS when we add H2O2?
Thanking you in advance for your help.
Ian in Spain