Long ago, I ran  a batch of EIS [CS} and it turned up deep yellow.
 [ Current controlled generator with conductivity triggered auto off ]
 [Most, if not All, distilled water in America is "Ozonated"]

I let that jug of water sit around for a few days. It accumulated heavy layers of gas bubbles on the sides.
 I shook the bubbles loose and ran another batch.
 That batch and all future batches from that jug were just fine.

Ode

At 11:53 AM 11/5/2007 -0500, you wrote:
On 11/4/2007, damian (dmona...@aapt.net.au) wrote:
Wow arnt we mr negative.

??

> I was under the impression silver oxide was black.

I didn't say it would conver it to silver oxide... I said it would most likely OXIDIZE it.

I have as yet seen any black residue or color. Also with a pure
oxygen supply for ozone wouldnt have the same affect as h2o2 in that it breaks the particle size down smaller.

Ozone is not H2O2. It *may* do the same thing... or it probably WON'T.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>